If you are looking for a perfect solution to import PST to Office 365 account, then you are in the right place. We are here to provide users the best reliable methods to migrate Outlook PST to Office 365 program.
MS Office 365 usually offers larger email quotas that attract users to import all the mailbox data from Outlook to Office 365 account. With the help of this, users can easily access all their mailbox databases at any time from anywhere. Microsoft Office 365 not only provides Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc. but some additional features too. Outlook 365 or Office 365 primarily provides strategic and essential directions to the users within the enterprise. Here in this article, we will provide the recommended manual as well as the professional free Outlook PST file converter.
Before proceeding further to the processes to migrate PST to Office 365 account.
Reasons to Import PST to Office 365
Here we have listed some of the benefits to migrate Outlook to Office 365 program. Go through the points mentioned below.
- Easy to Setup and Manage.
- Excellent Collaboration.
- Widely Accessible.
- Data Loss Prevention.
- Simplified Migration.
- Up-to-Date Always.
These are some of the real benefits of using Office 365 over MS Outlook. Now, let’s move ahead to the process to import PST file to Office 365 account. Firstly, we are discussing the manual approach of migration.
How to Import PST to Office 365 Manually?
There are manual strategies available to export Outlook PST to Office 365. Here we have discussed two manual methods for better understanding of users for conversion. Before the user starts the process, we will suggest creating a copy of the original data as there might be a risk of severe data loss due to human errors.
Method 1: Using Outlook Program
- Sign in to Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on the File tab.
- Press the open & export button.
- Select Import from another program or file.
- Now choose the Outlook data file (.pst)
- Click on the Next button.
- Browse to select Outlook PST files to import.
- Press the Finish button once the importing is done.
Method 2: Use the Network Upload Method
- Launch the Azure AzCopy tool and then copy the SAS URL
- Upload the PST file to export.
- Also, user can view the Outlook PST database using MS Azure Storage Explorer
- Create a CSV file for mapping
- Now, create a PST import job.
- The process to migrate Outlook 2016 to Office 365 is completed.
- Tedious and more time-consuming approach.
- High risk of data loss.
- Good technical knowledge is required.
Professional Methods to Import PST to Office 365
With the help of professional methods, users can migrate PST to Office 365 without any trouble and avoid all the limitations. Automated professional methods are more quick and reliable in comparison with manual techniques. Using the advanced DRS Outlook PST File Converter, users can easily overcome all the limitations and risks. The software is designed on a smooth user-friendly interface. It easily convert PST to MBOX, EML, MSG, HTML, PDF, CSV, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Office 365, etc.
- Swiftly export PST to EML, CSV, MBOX, MSG, PDF, HTML, Yahoo, Gmail, Office 365, Thunderbird, etc.
- Provides two conversion modes i.e, Single-mode and Multiple mode.
- Date range and naming convention options are available.
- No risk of data loss.
- No technical knowledge is required.
- Easy and smooth user-friendly GUI.
- Supports all Windows OS and Mac OS versions.
- The free Outlook PST File Converter version can save the initial 50 emails for free.
Above in this blog, we have discussed the recommended methods to import PST to Office 365 account. It is always suggested to use a well-known and reliable approach to work on important mailbox items. We have discussed the manual and automated Outlook PST file converter to quickly migrate PST to Office 365. We can conclude that there are several limitations to the manual approach of conversion. So, it is suggested to use the professional automated approach for quick and effortless migration.