Table of Contents
There is no doubt that the Epson printer is one of the best printers available in the market within your budget. But best doesn’t signify it would be perfect. There’s a high possibility of coming across Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 if you are using your printer, especially for a long time.
The Epson error 0x97 can arise at any time without giving any prior warning signs or messages. Generally, such an error presents itself on the printer with an indicator to turn the printer ON & OFF again. Basically, this error code will appear during the printing process and your printer will stop printing any documents afterwards.
Thus, until this error is been displayed on the computer screen, you won’t be able to use your printer. Hence, try to cope-up this specific error code as soon as feasible and print the document hassle-freely.
What are the reasons for the Epson Printer Error Code 0x97?
The Epson printer error 0x97 usually occur only because of some internal hardware problem. There are some selective Epson printer models that face this specific hardware problem where their motherboard stops functioning any more. When a hardware issue occurs, the user is restricted from carrying printer functionality.
Skilled engineers have come up with a workaround for this problem but the permanent solution for this glitch is to repair or replace the old printer with the new printer. This error usually pops up on the screen without any prior warning. Your printer will display a message to turn off your device and then turn it back on.
Effective Process to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97?
Try the methods listed below to troubleshoot and fix the error but if nothing works then your final option would be to try the last provided method. Keep your eyes open on the mentioned below steps with full concentration:
How to Fix Epson error code 0x97
- Initially Unplug the Epson Printer & then plug it back again
- Unplug and plug in your device in a reverse way
- Clean the entire nozzles in your clogged Epson printer
- Use Troubleshooter & Install the Updated driver
Initially Unplug the Epson Printer & then plug it back again
- The steps mentioned below need some sound of technical knowledge of how to open and use your printer. If you aren’t certain, then you can go with the manual that came with your printer because the steps differ from model to model. Perform it by following the below steps:
- Initially, you need to open the case of the Epson Printer and see whether any paper is stuck into the input/output tray or any type of trash is there. If it is so, remove them immediately with carefulness
- Now, in the subsequent step take the entire cartridges out from the printer
- After removing the cartridges from the printer, remove the plug of all the USBs as well as cables of the printer
- Now, click the “Power” button as it will release the remaining current from the printer
- Now, plug the USB and other cables back to the printer
- Once you have finished the above steps, turn your printer ON and check if the error disappears.
After following the above-mentioned steps if you are unable to fix the error, then move to the next step.
Unplug and plug in your device in a reverse way
- This procedure is the inverse version of the method outlined above. If method 1 fails to fix your problem, then proceed with this second one. By attempting the below process, you can confirm whether an error is occurring because of an internal hardware failure or not. Follow the mentioned below instruction, to do so:
- Initially, shut down your printer and then unplug the entire cables that have been connected with it
- Now, wait for a few moments and then click and hold the power button at the same time, don’t release it so earlier at least take 5 minutes for that
- Now, you require to plug in the power cable while clicking the power button again and hold it for another 60 seconds after inserting in the cable
- Once you have plugged in the power cable, release the power button and check if the error code has vanished on your printer or not.
In case, you are still persisting the similar error code connected to your Epson printer, then proceed to the next mentioned method.
Clean the entire nozzles in your clogged Epson printer
- The wasted ink around the head sprayer can also be the cause of Epson printer error code 0x97. To fix this epson error 0x97 , clean the head of nozzles. Here are some steps regarding cleaning the head nozzles. Thus, simply follow the procedure:
- Initially, turn off your Epson printer and then separate it from the power outlet as well as from your operating system
- In the subsequent step, open the casing of your Epson Printer
- Then, take a piece of a soft cloth and wet this in an ammonia-based cleansing fluid that comprises ammonia
- Fold it in a way that it fits below the head of the Printer and then insert that cloth at least twelve hours
- Now, Remove the towel and shut the printer, after completing that time duration.
- Finally, print any document to check.
If you still find the Epson error 0x97, you require to go with the next mentioned process.
Also Read : How to relax QuickBooks Error 404
Use Troubleshooter & Install the Updated driver
- If the above process doesn’t work, you can try this process of troubleshooting. To do so simply follow the mentioned below steps:
- Initially, download the Windows Printer troubleshooter from the internet
- Now, run the executable program and recognize which error is caught by it
- Install the entire removed printer drivers and then right-click on the icon of the Window menu. Select the “Device Manager” alternative.
- A new window will arise on the screen, choose the alternative of “Printers”
- Then, find the printer with which you are having the issue. Give a right-click on it and then select the “Update Driver” option
- Check if the error persists by printing any document
In case the error is still persisting, then there is one more effective process by which you can take support or get some ideas.
Reason to choose us:
• Round the clock support.
• Instant call response.
• World-class solution.
• Hassle-free service.
• Uninterrupted calling.
• Good speech of conversation.
• Most accurate solutions.
• 100% Customer satisfaction.
• No hidden charge.
• No advance payment
• Certified team
• Trustworthy technician
Epson Printer Customer support
If after following the above-mentioned steps, you are not able to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97 of your own. Get in touch with proficient experts who have years of experience in resolving Epson printer issues. Dial toll-free Epson Printer Customer support to fix the error instantly. The entire technicians available in our team are well-equipped & have vast experience in dealing with such issues. Don’t hesitate to dial us. We feel happy to assist you in every troublesome situation. Feel free to call us, we are available round the clock for your support.
As an independent third-party Epson printer customer service provider, we always aim to offer the best from our side. We work with the motto of customer satisfaction. We not only resolve all current issues but also assure you that you may not have to face any such issues further in the future also.