How to Download Instagram Photos on PC, Desktop, Computer is really a fantastic query that you may want to solve. Instagram is definitely a highly accepted platform for sharing photos and videos all over the world. You can easily share lots of photos and videos on Instagram with your friend and family.
You can also search for photos relevant to your needs and demands by using different #hashtags, Instagram stories and other features of the app. Well, you must be disappointed when you are saving an Instagram photo on your PC or any other device.
To download Instagram photos and videos on your PC, thirds party apps are required to download from the App Store. These third party apps really help you a lot in finding the solution of how to download Instagram photos on PC. Some of the apps are annoying because they show different advertisements.
How to download Instagram photos on PC has some unique and reliable methods by using several Instagram pics downloader.
How to Download Instagram Photos on PC
you dont need have to download any other software to download Instagram videos and photos. You are also safe to use this method while solving the query of how to download Instagram photos on PC.
When you are in search of the right method for saving an Instagram photo, try this one;
- Go to Instagram login page from your web browser on your PC.
- Search for the photo that you want to download on your PC. click on the three dots and select “Go to Post.”
- Next, you need to copy the URL of the image from the address bar of your web browser.
- Open the page of the creative bloq website.
- Enter the URL of the photo into the field bar with an auto-generated link of Instagram.
- On the next step, click the Download button and after that click on the Download Picture button, to save your desired image on the PC.
This method of Download Instagram Photos on PC-Desktop Computer is more effective.
Seriously you have another fantastic but quite complex looking method to solve the query of how to download Instagram photos on PC easily.
Try this method if you are not scared of a little bit of coding. You can download photos from Instagram by using the Instagram app itself on your desktop computer.
- On the first step, you have to navigate to the website of Instagram.
- Select the photo that is needed to be downloaded and click on it.
- You can right click on the photo and select “open in new tab” for further processing.
- Next, you have to right click on the photo and then click again on View Page Source or anything relevant to it.
- By using control-f, you can find the section which has “meta property” information into the search bar.
- On this page, you will see a line included code that has <meta property=” on: image” at the beginning of the line.
- Copy the link of the “content=” after tagging the meta property, and do it until you find a common photo extension particularly JPG or PNG.
- Hit Enter after pasting the link into your browser address bar.
- Now you will be directed to the page of the photo. Right click on the image and select the “Save Image As,” in order to saving an Instagram photo.
Another Online Method
Here is another excellent method to download insta photo onto your Android phone. Undoubtedly there’s no direct way to download a Instagram photo. So, in that case, Instagram downloader photo works effectively for you. You always have to use third party sources for instance download gram.
- At first, you need to open up the website of download gram in your browser. Form this site you are able to download photos for Instagram. In a new tab, open Instagram www.Instagram.com to view your feed.
- Before continuing, you need to add your username and password if you are not logged into Instagram.
- From the page of Instagram, you need to find out the image that you want to save by using image downloader for Instagram. Scroll down until you find that specific photo, or you can directly go to the profile of the person who posted the image.
- If you want to go to the profile of that person, click on the search bar, which is located at the top of the Instagram page, and type in the username of the person. Click on the related profile in the drop-down menu.
- Click on three dots ellipsis … that you can see in the right bottom corner of the photo frame. A menu will appear in front of you. If you are on someone’s other person profile, then click on the photo that you want to download.
Further On Following these steps:
- At the top of the menu, you will see an option Go to Post, click on it. By clicking on it, you will be directed to the post page of the photo.
- Well, you might be thinking that saving the photo with this insta photo downloader is lengthy, but it is not so.
- At the top of your browser window, you need to click on the address bar to highlight the contents and press Ctrl+C to copy the link.
- Now go back to the Download gram tab.
- Click on the search bar that is in the middle of the page, where you need to paste the URL. Press Ctrl+V to paste the link in the bar.
- Now click on the Download button and here you go.
- You need to click on the download image button when prompted. A green button appears under the original download button.
These were some of the most remarkable methods to download Instagram photos by using different Instagram photo downloader. You must try it and share it.