AAT, or the Association of Accounting Technicians, is a global accountancy organisation that offers accounting certifications at different levels. These modules and qualifications are universally recognized by worldwide. Obtaining an AAT certification can also provide you the chance to network with more than 130,000 members spread across several countries which can improve your career prospects.
If you are interested in an accounting career and want to opt to study AAT online courses, this blog can prove to be an informative read. Apart from listing different advantages of pursuing AAT online courses, the blog also provides some interesting career positions available in the financial domain.
What are the benefits of pursuing a certification from AAT?
An accountancy qualification from AAT can make you instantly more employable and help you establish a successful accountancy career. Here are some advantages of pursuing online AAT courses.
- An AAT course can also be advantageous if you want to jump to a higher salary package. The courses provide a thorough coverage of all the accounting and bookkeeping procedures which can allow you to pursue a promotion at your current company or look for other well-paying positions.
- An AAT program can allow you to keep multiple employment channels open at the same time. You can opt to study further to become a chartered accountant, pursue additional business degrees such as an MBA, set up an independent accounting practice or join an established company.
- All certifications provided by AAT are globally recognised and address the required practical experience and real world accounting skills for reputed career positions in the financial domain. You can select from a wide range of bookkeeping and small business courses as per your professional aspirations.
- AAT courses can act as the right foundation for a career in chartered accountancy. Pursuing an AAT qualification can provide you with generous exemptions with all the major accountancy bodies in the UK and the world.
- All the AAT courses have a core focus on financial management which is important for every business. Hence, these courses can allow you to carve out a significant position within any company by effectively managing their finances, budgets and cash flow mechanisms.
What are the career prospects of an AAT certification?
Students can get many opportunities to progress their careers with online AAT courses. Here are a few interesting career options that can follow an AAT qualification.
- Company bookkeeping consultants
- Accounts officers
- Financial accountants
- Accounting assistants
- Payroll managers
- Commercial analysts
- Tax managers
- Chartered accountants
Why should you pick AAT online courses?
Irrespective of your previous academic background or professional experience, it can be beneficial to opt for AAT preparatory courses to gain additional expertise in the subject. Coupled with the affordability, convenience and flexibility of online programs, AAT online courses can guide your accounting career in the right direction.
Opting for online format of AAT courses can also help you sustain a full-time career along with your studies and allow you to put your learnings to practical use. The relevant career experience can also make you eligible for certain exemptions from certain AAT modules.
There are many suitable AAT online courses that can help you pass different AAT levels with panache and good grades. You should consider enrolling in an AAT online course today for a successful career in the future.